On Saturday, Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson addressed the crowd at PAUL Fest, a gathering of Ron Paul supporters in advance of the Republican National Convention in Tampa. Johnson delivered a rousing address to the 800 or so that were reported as in attendance for his speech. The Libertarian Party and Johnson campaign are coordinating a significant outreach effort to this Ron Paul event, in what Reason magazine describes as a “fight for the soul” of the Ron Paul grassroots.
WATCH: Gary Johnson Addresses PAUL Fest in Tampa
August 26, 2012 3:25 am·0 commentsViews:
Author: Austin Cassidy
Send Us Your News
Got a news tip or press release you'd like to share with our readers? Send us an email.
- Polly Cooke Hughes: I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment, Mr. Richardson!…
- Austin Cassidy: Very disappointing to see good independent candidates throwi…
- James Lane: Here's a link to Teachout's half endorsement of Howie Hawkin…
- Peter Lentini: Yup liberal Mainers can't fix the mistake they made in 2010.…
- Peter Lentini: Liberal Mainer please get brain surgery …
- New England is Packed Full of Races Worth Watching 5 comments
- Bangor Daily News Endorses Eliot Cutler for Governor 4 comments
- Georgia Libertarian Scores Big Endorsement from Republican Mayor 3 comments
- South Carolina’s Tom Ervin Withdraws, Endorses Democratic Candidate 3 comments
- Lincoln Journal Star Endorses Independent Jim Jenkins in Nebraska Senate Race 2 comments