On Saturday, Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson addressed the crowd at PAUL Fest, a gathering of Ron Paul supporters in advance of the Republican National Convention in Tampa. Johnson delivered a rousing address to the 800 or so that were reported as in attendance for his speech. The Libertarian Party and Johnson campaign are coordinating a significant outreach effort to this Ron Paul event, in what Reason magazine describes as a “fight for the soul” of the Ron Paul grassroots.
WATCH: Gary Johnson Addresses PAUL Fest in Tampa
August 26, 2012 3:25 am·0 commentsViews:
Author: Austin Cassidy
Send Us Your News
Got a news tip or press release you'd like to share with our readers? Send us an email.
- Jesse Davis: Just a thought, what about Bob Barr for a running mate? It w…
- Robert Rich: Thanks for the article. For info on actual people using volu…
- Kathleen Engblom: I remember hitch-hiking from Minneapolis to Dallas for the "…
- Paul Terza: Wow, I always knew she was an idiot, but I never imagined he…
- Austin Cassidy: Fantastic news! Perhaps "independent fever" is spreading no…
- New England is Packed Full of Races Worth Watching 5 comments
- Georgia Libertarian Scores Big Endorsement from Republican Mayor 3 comments
- Lincoln Journal Star Endorses Independent Jim Jenkins in Nebraska Senate Race 2 comments
- New Poll Puts Libertarian at 13% in Florida Governor's Race 2 comments
- Wyllie Files Federal Lawsuit Over Debate Exclusion 1 comments